February 11, 2013
“The Emotional Eater’s Repair Manual” | Julie M. Simon
TITLE: “The Emotional Eater’s Repair Manual”
SPECIAL GUEST: Julie M. Simon
Julie Simon shares with Allen and Dr. Melody that whether you’re trying to stop emotional eating, end a compulsive overeating problem, lose a large amount of weight, shed those last few pounds or just improve your health, The Emotional Eater’s Repair Manual has something for everyone.
Can you imagine…
- Being able to handle challenging emotional states without turning to food
- A nurturing voice within,capable of restoring you to emotional balance
- Knowing how to quickly replace self-defeating thoughts with positive thoughts
- Loving yourself and your body, unconditionally
- Being able to set nurturing limits with yourself without feeling restricted
- Eating only when you’re hungry and stopping before you’re full
- Easily choosing foods that support your health and well-being
- Having a high-functioning body free of health challenges
- No more fear of degenerative health conditions
- Effortlessly releasing unwanted, excess weight
- An end to chronic depression, anxiety and mood instability
- Enjoying moving your body
- Getting restorative sleep each night
- Living more in the present moment
- Creating more purpose and meaning in your life
- Filling your life with nourishing connections
Julie explain how you can move beyond your compulsive behavior and preoccupation with eating and weight, eliminate the idea of dieting from your life forever, and experience a fuller, more satisfying life.
Julie Simon is a Licensed Psychotherapist and Life Coach with a full-time private practice specializing in eating issues, weight loss, body image challenges and associated mood disturbances such as depression and anxiety.
She has always been passionate about helping others, wanting to help people thrive by achieving body, mind and spirit health. She has spent the last two and one-half decades doing just that.
Julie’s professional experience with and personal journey through childhood trauma, weight challenges and body and brain chemistry imbalances led to the creation of The Twelve-Week Emotional Eating Recovery Coaching Program. The 12 Week Program, which I have been running many times per year, for twenty-plus years, from my West Los Angeles office, offers clients an alternative to dieting by addressing the mind, body and spirit issues underlying overeating. In addition to The 12 WeekProgram, she offers Seminars and Workshops throughout the year, at various venues, on several topics related to overeating. If you’re an overeater, she can help you stop overeating and dieting once and for all. She offers ongoing weekly groups for Women who Eat for Emotional Comfort.